Eastpoint Now

Eastpoint Now

Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Friday, it looked like one of my tires was going flat. Thank goodness it did no
t have a nail in it.It only needed some air in it and rest of the tires needed additional air too. Wow, did it make a difference in the ride.

I begin to think , it is just like when I get low spiritually. The earthly ride gets kind of bumpy.
But when I recharge with God's Word , prayer and being in God's house , I get energized again.

Yesterday at Eastpoint was an energizing day. Pastor proclaimed the word and two people came to find Christ as their Savior. One was a young woman who had just lost her 3 year old son to a tragic accident. She wants to live for Jesus now and one day see her son in heaven

Please come join us on Wednesday evenings at 7:00pm for Bible study, prayer, and fun Bible teaching for the children. And Always on Sundays for spirital renewal.

Are you spiritually low? Check your spiritual air gauge.