Eastpoint Now

Eastpoint Now

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Today was Grandparents Day for our special needs grandson. We felt so honored to be there.
However, both my husband and I had a sad moment, thinking how disappointing it is to see children including ours that struggle to do normal life skills.

Then I was reminded of the verse that the Lord gave me when my grandson was born.
Psalm 139:14 "....for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvellous are thy works...", God has a special plan for his life even with special challenges in living a normal life.

Pastor's sermon Sunday is "What the baby in the manager didn't do" . This should be a good one. There are times I ask " why God didn't you do this and that". His answer is "I gave my only son, who was perfect, to come as a baby and grow and then die on a cross for your sins."

Thats good enough for me.