Eastpoint Now

Eastpoint Now

Friday, May 6, 2011

DO YOUR WANT YOUR NAME CHANGED

TOP of the morning to you!

I guess I am still feeling a little English after watching last week's gala event of Prince Harry and Dutchess Katherine's wedding.

What a beautiful occassion. I started to think how Dutchess Katherine's position was not only changed as a single person to married , but as a Dutchess to a Princess. All just by connecting herself by marriage and committing to be one in marriage.

This reminded me when I connected myself to Pastor Claude in marriage and committed my life to be his loving companion forever. I loved having my name changed from Ms. to Mrs.

The most important commintment I ever made , was when I commented my life to Christ.
My name was changed from "sinner" to "a child of the King".

Angels were rejoicing in heaven. For when a sinner comes to Christ, heaven has a joyous celebration.

Not only was my name changed, my life was changed, and my destiny was headed to a heavenly eternity.

Has your name been changed? Have you been changed from "sinner" to " A child of King Jesus"?

If not, you can be liberated by saying a simple prayer of salvation. Repeat, this prayer.
"Jesus come and live in my heart forever and forgive me from my sin"
With that simple prayer, your name has been changed and you are a believer of Christ.

If you do not have a church home, where you can learn more about God's love, then FIND one.

We would love to have you at Eastpoint Family Church, where people love God and love other people. Come join us.

Sister Bonnie