Eastpoint Now

Eastpoint Now

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yesterday, I cleaned under our refrig and what a surprise. I thought I had a spotless kitchen floor but boy, the stuff that was hiding under the frig.
I begin to think about my Christian walk with God. I thought I had everything under control and that I was a pretty good moral person. But I begin to think of some areas of my life that need some cleaning up , maybe they are hidden to people around me, but God shined a light on them.
Psalm 69:5 states KJV "O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hidden from thee."
I like this verse better Psalms 119:11 KJV " Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee." If I read God's Word , He can help to keep my life clean and prevent hidden sins.
Come to Eastpoint and learn from God's word and let God shine a light on your heart. It is wonderful to be loved by a loving and forgiving God and to be apart of loving fellowship.