Eastpoint Now

Eastpoint Now

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I don't know about you, but I need to lose 20 lbs. I have purposed in my mind to stop drinking so much diet coke , eating less bread, and limiting the desserts. My desire is so strong , I am going to stick with it, or as Pastor would say "God Willing".

When reading God's Word, I came to Romans 8:28 " And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

I know God wants me healthy because He wants to work good through me, but I had to stop and think about what the Word says about "His PURPOSE". You mean, I can't rule my own life, He has a PURPOSE for me. If that is the case, I want to PURPOSE or and desire to read God's word and pray more so I can know what God's PURPOSE for me.

It doesn't hurt, to go to church too. There I can may get a nugget of TRUTH to help me with the PURPOSE HE has for me.

Well, God willing, pounds will start coming off and I will start learning more from God's word about the PURPOSE HE has for me. Do you need to join me?