Eastpoint Now

Eastpoint Now

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This week Pastor will be starting a series on the Life of Samuel. Samuel was a good boy who grew to be a good man. His mother prayed had for a son and then she told God she would give Samuel back for the service of the kingdom of God.

We took our grandsons out for supper last night. As I was looking at them , my prayer was "God let them grew up to good boys and good men." But you know there are many good men in the world, however they don't have a relationship with Jesus. Jesus is the one who can make their lives more full fulled and of course ready for eternity. So, my prayer now is. "God let my grandsons know you as Lord and Savior and then you ,Lord can help them be good boys and good men., who will be used for your kingdom"

I am excited about this series on Samuel. Come join us this Sunday!